Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Comic Pick - Episode 6

My random comic pick on The Comic Conspiracy: Episode 6 is Peter & Max: a Fables Novel written by Bill Willingham; with cover and interior art by Steve Leialoha. This is a prose novel set in the fantasy world Willingham has created with his Vertigo title FABLES. You might be turned off by the fact that my recommendation this week is an actual book, but I assure you it is a quick and fun read that you will enjoy. Peter & Max is an intriguing story about the sibling rivalry between Peter Piper and his older brother Max. I picked this up right when it came out and really enjoyed it. I know it is a prose novel, but it is definitely worth the read; even if you haven't read any FABLES comics before.

Comics Conspiracy is a great place to order comics by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment