Monday, May 30, 2011

Random Comic Pick - Episode 10

My random comic pick on The Comic Conspiracy: Episode 10 is Batman: Long Halloween written by Jeph Loeb and drawn by Tim Sale. Loeb and Sale are a great creative team and Long Halloween shows this through out every page. The story is about a murderer who only kills on holidays. Batman must figure out who it is before the killer strikes again.
A couple of people on The Official "Recommend me some comics!" Thread! have asked for Batman reading recommendations and since there is no definitive place to start reading Batman you have to look at individual stories and just jump in. This was the case for me when I got back into comics four years ago. I picked up Long Halloween on Ryan Higgins recommendation for Batman reading and I really enjoyed it. So check out Long Halloween if you want to read a great Batman story.

Comics Conspiracy is a great place to order comics by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment